There for it all.
The IMES Engineering and Design Consultancy gives you the complete assurance that the integrity of your lifting assets is professionally managed throughout their lifetime.
Our technical counsel spans procurement, design, manufacture, installation, testing and handover. We don’t leave you there: we can complete regular health checks and detailed integrity assessments, with the results contributing to life extension studies for your assets. Specifically, we can advise on:
- Spares and repairs
- Inspection programmes
- Procedural, management and operational reviews
- Damage assessments, accident investigations and expert witness
- Engineering calculations for sea fasting and deck loadings
- Spreader beam design and build
- Crane suitability assessments
- Crane life expectancy and extension assessments
- Bespoke load testing designs and services.
We will give you a dedicated engineering team whose field disciplines include structural, mechanical and electrical system design. Our engineers and crane specialists have a global reputation for delivering high quality consultancy services for clients in the marine, defence and industrial sectors. We quickly become familiar with you and your assets to offer peace of mind throughout the entire process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.