IMES INTERNATIONAL LTD - Service / Maintenance Technician
IMES International are looking for a Service / Maintenance Technician to join our team in Plymouth. You will be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance of cranes and other lifting equipment, conducting LOLER/PUWER inspection surveys, on site in the local area, on vessels and occasional overseas locations. You will be required to carry out thorough examinations and load testing on all aspects of lifting equipment including davit systems, and repair and refurbishment on crane systems and LE accessories. This is a great opportunity if you're looking to work in varied, busy and hands on environment.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential, with relevant and significant experience in a maintenance/servicing discipline ideally with crane and general lifting equipment experience.
- Experience performing maintenance procedures on handling/lifting equipment in either a mechanical and/or electrical discipline
- Knowledge and experience of lifting equipment inspection / load testing and hold LEEA qualifications (or equivalent) is advantageous but not essential
- Conduct tasks in accordance with company procedures in an efficient and safe manor
- Compile condition and survey reports on equipment, reporting on condition and significant findings
- Valid security clearance desirable however not essential as full process will be undertaken on appointment
- NDT experience advantageous but not essential
- Willing to be flexible and work at varied locations around the UK and overseas, sometimes at short notice
At IMES, we recognise the need for the highest quality, most competent & experienced professionals if we are to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
Our growth in both UK and international activities and increased project activity means we are always looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference and contribute to the business, the industry and their own future.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and can offer us key skills as a Service / Maintenance Technician please apply below
To apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form below;